Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Welcome to Fab Fitness Junkie!

I'm starting this fitness blog to share and document my daily thinspirations, struggles with eating healthy, working out, gym sessions, favorite group exercise classes, favorite workout clothes, and mainly to keep me accountable and motivated. I work full-time as a Contracts Analyst in the healthcare industry, and I have an endearing boyfriend, a 7 year old pekingese/toy poodle, and juggling working out and eating healthy can be difficult. Hopefully I can connect with many of you who are in the same boat with a busy lifestyle and we can motivate each other to keep striving to reach our goals.


More about me...
I wanted to be a kinesiology major in college (uhh who doesn't want to have spinning as a general elective?) and wanted to be a personal trainer or a pilates instructor, but instead I decided to keep my passion as a hobby. I've always been into working out since my mom was also a workout addict. I have lots of fond memories at the 24-hour fitness daycare while my mom was at her aerobics classes. I enjoy turbo kickboxing, zumba, pilates, and running. I'm currently waiting to hear back from law schools and then you'll get to see me juggle working full-time with homework and working out! It should be fun. Hope you enjoy the ride!

0 comments:

Post a Comment